Biopsychology: True or False
1) Most people use only 10% of the brain.
2) You are born with all the neurons (nerve cells) you will ever have.
3) Alcohol destroys brain cells.
4) Ecstasy is a “safe drug,” to take.
5) Humans have 4 basic tastes: sweet, salty, sour, and bitter.
6) Dogs are colorblind.
7) Both females and males have estrogen in their bloodstreams.\
8) Brain surgical techniques are performed on patients only after extensive research and clinical studies have been completed.
9) Every time you learn something, it changes the structure of your nervous system.
10) Nerve cells communicate with each other by passing electrical signals.